Welcome to KNV-Export – Your Top-Supplier of Books from Germany!
If your customer needs books from Germany
… turn to KNV-Export for prompt, reliable and efficient services.
As Germany’s leading wholesaler we deliver to
- more than 7,000 book selling points in the domestic book market and
- about 1,400 customers in 70 countries worldwide.
Approved as "known consignor"
KNV has been approved as "known consignor" by the Federal Office of Civil Aviation (Luftfahrtbundesamt). Therefore, air freight consignments dispatched by KNV are classified as "safe" according to the latest EU aviation security regulations. Authorization no.: DE/KC/ 00905-01/0218.
We permanently stock
- About 590,000 titles from more than 5,000 publishers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and selected European countries.
- More than 63,000 of these are New Media products (DVDs, music CDs, audiobooks, software and CD-ROM’s).
- Calendars, games and other "Nonbooks" are stocked as well.
- more than 54,000 English language titles on a variety of academic subjects
- We moreover offer topselling titles in their original language, namely French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish and Russian.
Therefore, we cooperate with well-established partners in different countries such as Baker & Taylor (USA), Gardners (UK), Horizon Education (France), CELESA (Spain) and Buchgemeinschaft Meran (Italy).
Special Order Services
We furthermore offer a special order service for all available titles not in stock published in the German language area – regardless of language.
All our stock titles with covers, bibliography, availability, list price and discount are listed in our online ordering database www.pcbis.de. This database is only available for KNV customers. Please use your customer number and your individual password for accessing it.